Happy Teachers' Day to all Teachers...
Today Teachers' Day Celebration quite fun and exciting...
First, Roslyana, Fithri, Anshory, Faris, me and Miss Jess
played Captains Ball... Roslyana dun wan to be catcher then
I go be.. When I stand up on the chair, then Mr Mazri keep shaking
the chair and said " can anot, can anot" My legs already shivering liao..
And he still at there shake... I catch dao the ball one time den i asked
Roslyana go be catcher... While we were playing, Anshory suddenly
sprained his leg... I think while he is defending den he sprained his leg...
We switched Anshory to De Ming be defender... At first its a draw... Den
the girl who is incharge of the captains ball said we play a sudden death
match.. In the end, we lost... But it is fun playing with the teachers...
After the match... we rest awhile jiu go up the hall for a mini concert...
The concert was great especially the performance by the dance club member(Nobody)
and the breakdance... Lastly, there is guessing game on who does the watch belong to and
photos of the teachers when they were young and we have to guess it...
Then got one photo of a baby which is Miss Joanne Ong's when she was a baby...
She looked so cute... The Eyes and the smile never changed..
Still looked the same as now... After the guessing game...
Some of the teachers made some annoucement den Mr Sng dismissed us...
After the dissmisal, I went to look for Miss Joanne Ong and Miss Jeanie Quek to give
them the teachers day gift but I cannot find her...
(So nevermind, will give it to them on wednesday)
Can't find them, so i went back home...
Actually not home, is went back to my primary school
to look for my primary school teacher... Reach the school,
immediately went to buy drinks as I am thirsty...
When I opened my drink, it splashed out and dirtied my hand... zzz... so,
I went to washed my hands... The basin was very low and i have to bend down....
My primary sch teacher came down from the staff room
and bring me up into the staff room... After staying in the staff room
for awhile, she treat me macdonalds...
Finished eating mac, she took bus home
as she has teachers day dinner to attend later.. And I walked home alone...
No comments:
Post a Comment