Friday, August 28, 2009

27.08.09
Did rock climbing during PE....
Some of the boys will climbing the obstacles...
Rock climbing quite fun... And I was the first to climb up...
Climb over the red line jiu fall le... When I came down, my hands
were pain and my legs were shvering... T.T... Then Mr Chong came
and asked me to climb again... So, I climb again.. Also over the red line
jiu fell le... Come down again... Mr Chong asked me to try again... zzz...
So I climbed again... This time also climb to the same place where the first
two times i have climbed.... Altogether I have climbed three times.... zzz..
Mr Chong say the rock climbing outside is easier and he say next week we climb
outside de.... Jian hui climbed damm fast... he very fast jiu reach the top le... The funny
thing is, when he want to reach the floor, the belayer, which is the de ming, asked him to
climb again... Then he went up and down up and down... Mr Chong saw it then he asked" Why
you keep climbing up and down" De ming dunno replied what...(I forgot le) Nohing much happen
in the next few lesson so i am not going to post it...

28.08.09
First lesson, Maths... Mdm Ho teach us on frecuency table and
culmulative frecuency table...Then she asked us to form in a groups
of 3... I group with Lyana and Kelvin... Then Mdm Ho asked Bo Han
to join our group... Then do the frequency table worksheet... Then
Kelvin keep talk craps... He got the right answer jiu a there talk craps.. zzz..
Skipped to English lesson...
English lesson Miss Wong never come then the relief teacher gave us worksheet
to do... He say do finish le den can talk... Lols... A lot of students around 20minutes
jiu finish the worksheet already...
Skipped..
Geography lesson Mdm Zan showed us video on Africa children who is
starving... They are so pity... T.T Razila cried while watching the video...
(dunno true or not.. cos heard someone said it)
After the video Mdm Zan showed us a video on news... And everybody
felt sleepy and started to put their head on the table... Lols...
Mdm Zan said" Showed u all the African child one ur heads all up... showed
u all the news u all felt sleepy... Must watch news mah.." Lols...
After the video, Mdm Zan teach us something on High develop countries,
low develop countries and... ( I forgot le) haha...
After Geography lesson, Dismissed...

Looking Forward to Teachers' Day Celebration :)
I am still thinking whether want to go back to my primary school or not....

No comments: