Today temperature taking again.... But the temperature
has changed to 38.1 degrees instead of 37.6 degrees as
there were many false alarms....(Teacher say like dat de)
Take hao le jiu sing national anthem and take the pledge....
After tat jiu Maths Paper 2..... Maths paper 2 quite ok....
except for some question... i dunno how to do... After the
Maths Paper... Recess... Went down with Roslyana...
Ate Low Mai Kai.... It taste bad lor... Maybe is i coughing
den the food taste like tat.... After eating, went back to
class... Temperature taking again... After temperature
taking, Social Studies Paper.... I die liao... Didn't study....
Section A: Source Base Question
Section B: Structured Essay Question
Structured Essay i dunno wad to write sia...
Den think of wad teacher has tought in class and write it
down... After the SS Paper... Dismissal...
I went home straight away...
Finish posting about the school stuffs...
I dunno why after i have recovered from my fever, I
feel like eating these eating that....
Shall not post anymore as tomorrow having Maths Paper 1 and
Geography paper....
No comments:
Post a Comment