Friday, March 27, 2009

Just change a new blogskin....
Most of it is my bro's frend help de.... Thx alot....
During English lesson, which is the last two periods,
MissWong did filing with us...
Den got some of the malay boys put water bomb at the top of the door...
Den when sch going to end, the water bomb suddenly dropped on the floor.
Miss Wong saw it then she picked up the water bomb and was very angry.
She even ask who wish that the water bomb would drop on her one raised up the hands....
Nobody dared to...(Who would be so mean...) She started to scold Fithri and Faris...
and she asked Faris who was the one who came up with this idea...
Den Faris turned and asked me... What the...
I saw Fithri did it but i dun dare to say out...(I am shy okay)....
So I looked at Fithri... Den Faris jiu say is Fithri....
I think is he who came up with the idea...
Den Anshory jiu come out say the water bomb want to drop on him de but he noe there is water bomb le...
Miss Wong heard jiu dismissed us... Leaving those boys behind...
Shall post until here....


No comments: