Hellos!!!
Today my stupid neighbour disturbed
me on msn...She thinks i am stupid lors lol...
She added me.. Then there got put her name..
Ok now is the conversation of me and her...
Yi Ru(Her): hi
Me: hi
Yi Ru: you noe who I am?
Me: Ya...
Yi Ru: Who?
Me: Yi Ru
Yi Ru: Whos Tat? I am Lucy.. your best friend from ur school give me ur email de...
Me: Wad is her name?
Yi Ru: u got a lot of best friend rite?
Me: I forget liao..
Yi Ru: Whos tat Yi Ru?
Me: Oh my Neighbour..
Yi Ru: u dun like neighbours?
Me: No la..
Yi Ru: u dun like Friends?
Me: No la..
Yi Ru: U friend yi ru or hate yi ru?(Stupid Question)
Me: I dunno..
Yi Ru: friend or hate choose 1
Me: I dunno..
Yi Ru: ur best friend long hair one tell me ur email..
Me: wad is her name?
Yi Ru: hui ling
Me: u from wad class?
Yi Ru: Beside my class..
Me: Who is ur form teacher?
Yi Ru: Miss Chua
Me: Tat Class de form teacher not miss chua..
Me: u not from this school..
Yi Ru: u so clever..
Yi Ru: I from west spring secondary...
Yi Ru: ur friend from tat school tell me ur email de..
Me: Huh.. Wad is her name?
Yi Ru: ur best frend name u oso dunno lolz
Me: I forget liao la..
Yi Ru: Then nvm..
Me: faster tell me her name..
Yi Ru: u forget liao tell u oso dunno..
Me: u oso not from west spring sec..
Yi Ru: then from which school?
Me: Swiss Cottage..
Yi Ru: Who i am?
Me: Ngo Aik Ru..
Yi Ru: Whos tat?
Conservations ends here..
I felt so irritated den
she logged off le...
There got put her name...Yiru
Such a stupid person oso hav..hahas
use this method to trick me...
In secondary school i dun have best friends lor..
ok shall end my post here.. Byes..
No comments:
Post a Comment